- WHAT'S NEW
- ABOUT US
- CMRPC Delegates
- Staff Directory
- Standing Committees
- Meeting Agenda/Minutes
- Contracting with CMRPC
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
- Title VI Policy
- Audit Reports
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
On behalf of the Central Massachusetts metropolitan Planning Organization, the Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission (CMRPC) transportation staff implemented a pavement management program to assist decision makers in determining the most cost-effective strategies to address the region’s deteriorating roadway conditions. For several years, staff has been collecting and analyzing pavement condition data to piece together a “picture” of the region’s pavement condition that will help identify the needs of the region. These identified needs can be balanced against available resources for pavement maintenance and reconstruction, and a priority list can be developed.
- What is the current condition of the roadway network?
- Which roads should be repaired first?
- What techniques should be used for best results?
- What are the projected long-term consequences if we delay or defer repairs?